Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fed Loans $85 Billion to Small Business Owners...wait, no...to just AIG, 1 poorly run large business

This is not going to be a long post but I am still scratching my head about the fed's bailout of AIG. $85 billion loaned to just 1 poorly run company???

Being a small business owner myself, I just wonder if this money was well spent. Now imagine the Fed decided to actually lend this money to hard working small business owners. I think that the taxpayers of America would get a better return on their money if this was the case.

Anyway, I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the government's bailout of AIG.

3 comments:

Alexander Foerster said...

I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. Paul Heule

simazda said...

I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?

David Cressy said...

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. movers denver